The 29th annual train show at the breathtaking NY Botanical gardens is November 12ththrough January 31, 2021. It is not open to the public for the first time this year. Only members, Patrons,
I Love Being A REALTOR® In Nyack
Dated: September 4 2014
I have traveled around the globe a couple of times, made frequent and extended business trips to Europe, have given talks to large groups in China, Spain, Germany, the UK, and various other locations. I have sold multi-million dollar systems to healthcare labs around the globe and have managed large businesses for global corporations.
But, I'm most content now - playing "match maker" between buyers and sellers of homes, representing the best interests of my clients and living in Nyack, NY. I get to use all of the listening, negotiating, and management skills that I learned in Corporate America. But I also get to use those skills were actually honed at my Grandmother's house and include:
- Respect for others and for yourself,
- Being yourself, with all your quirks and talents
- Focusing on what you are doing at the moment (in the Corporate world, we called it "Be Here Now!" - which means no texting or answering calls when with clients or in a meeting, or when you're supposed to be paying attention to someone with whom you are engaged in a conversation. Really, unless it truly is CRITICAL, you can return the call or text when you can focus on THAT person),
- Occasionally biting your tongue ("If you can't say something nice . . ." ), and back to the basic
- "Treat others as you want them to treat you." (I loved Robert Fulghum's book "Everything I Need to Know, I Learned in Kindergarten".)
I am a Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker and work full time helping people to achieve their dreams of home ownership or their dreams of selling their home or both. I love working with buyers and s....
Latest Blog Posts
I will once again repeat my yearly warning that drivers shouldexercise extreme caution when navigating Nyack roads during the monthof November. It is the breeding season of the whitetail deer.
The Rockland County Department of Health is hosting another drive-thru Rabies Clinic for Cats, Dogs and Ferrets on Sunday, Nov. 15th from 10 AM - 1 PM at the Robert Yeager Health Complex, 50