I don't know about you, but my flower beds need a thorough de-weeding! Because of my dogs, though, I don't want to use chemicals to accomplish the task. So, here are some other ways to keep the
Family Friendly New Years Eve Celebration
Dated: December 29 2019
Let's face it, once we become parents, Times Square, with its traditional midnight ball drop, might seem like "mission impossible". Fortunately, there are several good alternatives available that will help ring in the New Year without excluding the younger family members:
1. Westchester Winter Wonderland in Valhalla will be open from 5 till 10 pm. In addition to the attraction’s regular activities including rides, ice skating, circus performances and strolling characters, for the first time this year, a New Year’s Eve ball drops at 7 p.m. followed by a five-minute pyrotechnic show. Only $20 for adults, kids 3 and under FREE!
2. Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament in Lyndhurst, NJ offer an exciting live dinner show with several seatings available, as early as 3.30 pm. It is about an hour drive from Westchester and 30-45 min from Rockland. Arrive at least an hour early to check out the Medieval museum on site and get the best seats (priority seating available for additional fee).
3. At New Roc City, kids (ages 2–10) can countdown to a thrilling 3,000 plus balloon release at noon. And the best part is activities are held during the day so little ones won’t miss bedtime. Festivities include face painting, arts and crafts, rides, clowns, wheel of chance, games, snacks, goody bags and raffle prizes, take place from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in New Roc City’s atrium, at a Times Square type atmosphere only safer and more appropriate for younger revelers. This year’s event supports the New Rochelle Public Library through a $10 donation per family of four when registering for the event. To participate, visit http://www.newrochelledowntown.com/, enter your email, register and download a Family Pass.
4. Check out your local bowling alleys. Many offer special family friendly day and evening celebration packages.
5. MyGym in Yorktown Heights offers kid friendly celebration from noon to 1 pm.
6. Greenburgh Public Library offers NYE Party Hat Celebration from 10.30 am to noon.
7. Larchmont Public Library offer NYE Party from 11.45 am to 12.30 pm, a day earlier, on Monday 12/30/19.
8. Ossining Public Library will hold NYE Celebration from 11.30 to 12 pm.
9. Mid-Hudson Children's Museum in Poughkeepsie offers a dancing NYE Party with DJ, crafts, activities and refreshments staring from 9.30 am till 12.30 pm.
10. Blue Moon Mexican Cafe in Bronxville will host a special NYE party for youngsters and their parents from 4 pm to 8 pm. Reservations are strongly suggested!
10. The annual free ball drop will take place in White Plains from 10 p.m. Monday, Dec. 31 to 12:30 a/.m. Tuesday, Jan. 1 at Main and Court streets. Along with the drop, there will be fireworks, music and other entertainment.
Whatever you choose to do, have fun and be safe! Wishing you and your family a Happy Healthy 2019!
Here is the list of holiday homes in Nyack with the river views.
References: Lohud.com, mommypoppins.com
After forming and running his own successful technology company, Christian set his sights on exploring a growing passion for Real Estate. He purchased his first property at 23 years old and since then....