Cinco de Mayo is a celebration of Mexican culture which commemorates the unlikely victory of General Ignacio Zaragoza Seguin over French forces at the battle of Puebla May 5th, 1862. The celebration
Disgraceful Facts and Other Stories of the NRA
Dated: December 27 2012
- In the United States, we have the dubious honor of being number 1 for highest number of gun-related deaths of any highly developed country. In fact, by a large margin, 84% of all homicides by guns in the world happen in the United States.
- It is nearly impossible to get elected to a national office without the support of the NRA.http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/nation/guns/nra-endorsements-campaign-spending/?sid=ST2010121406431
- Since the passage of the 1968 Gun Control Act, and the creation of the ATF in 1972; the NRA has pressured lawmakers to basically handcuff the ATF and render them powerless.
- 74% of the membership of the NRA is in favor on gun controls, yet their own leadership continues to lobby against ALL gun control.
- The NRA feels anyone on the “do not fly” list should be allowed to own a gun.
- The NRA feels that the answer to random, unpredictable school shootings is to arm teachers in every school in America.
Please write to your local, state and national representatives and ask them if guns are as safe as the NRA proposes, then why are there metal detectors in every government office building? Why do our leaders cave to the pressures of the NRA? Why does the NRA oppose a strong ATF? Why can anyone go to a gun show and buy an assault rifle but we need a license to catch fish?
In today’s world, our relationships are very important so much so that The Right Relationships can make all the difference. This year marks my 20th year in Real Estate. In that time, I’ve happ....