The results of water freezing and expanding in our roadways are potholes. Each night the holes grow larger as nature continues to chip away at their edges. Salt and plows just compound the.
Best Places To See Fall Foliage In New York
- DeLaVergne Hill, Amenia, Rte 44 east
- The top lookout of Perkins Memorial Drive in Bear Mountain State Park, Bear Mountain
- Clermont State Historic Site,Germantown, off Rte 9G
- Elks-Brox Park Overlook, Port Jervis, off of Rte 97 near Hawk’s Nest
- Harvey Mountain State Forest, Austerlitz
- Minnewaska State Park, New Paltz, on Rte 44/55
- Olana State Historic Site, Hudson, on Rte 9G
- Sky Top Tower at Lake Mohonk, near New Paltz, off Rte 299
- Trophy Point, U.S. Military Academy at West Point, Rte 9W
- Vanderbilt Mansion National Historic Site,Hyde Park, Rte 9
- West Point Overlook, Rte 9W between Highland Falls and Cornwall
- Empire State Building, 34th St and 5th Ave
- Central Park, 59th St to 110th St between 5th Ave and 8th Ave
Share This Article
I am an experienced Realtor working in the Greater Hudson Valley Region which includes both Rockland and Orange County. My goal is to make my client's real estate experience a happy one. Because succe....
Latest Blog Posts
The New York Botanical Gardens is holding its 18th annual Orchid show from February 15th through April 19th at its magical grounds in the Bronx. Just a short drive from Rockland, you can be
Perfect one floor living condo in Briacliff Manor: master bedroom with a spacious walk in closet, living and dining rooms have gorgeous river views and outdoor patio is excellent for entertainment.