The results of water freezing and expanding in our roadways are potholes. Each night the holes grow larger as nature continues to chip away at their edges. Salt and plows just compound the.
Home Staging May Be The Answer When Selling Your Home
- A staged home can add between 6 and 20% to the sale price
- According to Real Estate Staging Association staged homes spend up to 73% less time on the market
- Although it seems contradictory, empty rooms appear smaller
- Removing personal items allows the potential buyer to envision the home as theirs not yours
- Decluttering will help to showcase the homes special features
- Staging an empty home helps the potential buyer see the home's flow
I am an experienced Realtor working in the Greater Hudson Valley Region which includes both Rockland and Orange County. My goal is to make my client's real estate experience a happy one. Because succe....
Latest Blog Posts
The New York Botanical Gardens is holding its 18th annual Orchid show from February 15th through April 19th at its magical grounds in the Bronx. Just a short drive from Rockland, you can be
Perfect one floor living condo in Briacliff Manor: master bedroom with a spacious walk in closet, living and dining rooms have gorgeous river views and outdoor patio is excellent for entertainment.