When you are looking to arrange your living room, there’s a few tips that you need to adhere to in order for it to be a well-functioning, flowing room.Arrange The Room So Face-To-face Conversation
5 Things Buyers Can Do To Help Their REALTOR®
Buying a home, whether in Nyack, Nanuet, New City, Suffern, or elsewhere, is a serious endeavor, but it can also be fun. There are several things that can be pitfalls in the process, but your Realtor can help you avoid or minimize these. Afterall, Realtors work in the real estate arena every day. Here are 5 things that you, as a buyer, can do to make the process go smoothly:
1. Use the "right" lender. The lender is a crucial member of the team and can make or break any deal. Your Realtor knows the ones who can and will be a solid member of the team. Your lender will tell you how much house you can afford and that number should drive the price range in which you are looking.
2. Check out Google/Zillow/Trulia if you must, but understand that those websites are not "up to the minute" accurate. It's better to use your Realtor's website and talk with your Realtor.
3. Give up the "perfect house" pipe-dream. The perfect house just doesn't exist. There is going to be something wrong with each and every house. That's what home ownership is all about -- taking something and working it around to the point where it is as perfect as you can make it. I can find you your dream house that is within your budget, with all the bells and whistles you want, but it will be located 4 states away.
4. The days of "low ball" offers being negotiated are over. Market value is what gets deals accepted. Discuss market value with your Realtor team member and then make an offer that is close to market value. Then, be willing to negotiate.
5. Listen to the experts -- your Realtor, your Lender, your Attorney, your Home Inspector, etc. Friends and family are great support (and they always have an opinion), but when is the last time they bought or sold a house? How good can anyone get at something that you only do once every 7 years or beyond?
Buying a house takes a team of people (You, your Realtor, Lender, Attorney, Home Inspector) with everyone working together to make your desires come to fruition. It is serious, but it can also be fun, with the right team members and attitude.
I am a Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker and work full time helping people to achieve their dreams of home ownership or their dreams of selling their home or both. I love working with buyers and s....
Latest Blog Posts
Fabulous contemporary 5 bedroom, 4 full and 2 half bath home. Open concept layout is perfect for large family and friends gatherings. Cathedral 12'ceilings, crown moldings, no expense spared! Very
As the days grow shorter, it’s time for fall planting. This is a great time to reseed or plant a new lawn as grass grows best on cool nights with warm days. It is also the time to get your,